WebPerception: User Guidelines
- Each member is legally responsible and accountable for their actions and their accounts.
- No "Spam" emailings. Period.
(SPAM is defined as "An attempt to deliver mail over the Internet to someone who has not chosen,
and would not choose, to receive that mail".)
- No "Mass" Emailings. We consider a typical amount of email to be from 10 to 50 emails per day per customer.
More than that is not typical and is considered mass-emailing and, at WebPerception's discretion, can and will be invoiced for.
- We add or remove your website, FTP access and email domain when we receive your cancellation request or confirmation from the InterNIC that modifications have been done. You must therefore have all your materials either ready to add or removed before you request changes.
WebPerception is not responsible for any lost business.
- Members must adhere to all Conduct Rules.
- All web pages are subject to Copyright laws.
- WebPerception is a common carrier and does not censor member access to any internet site(s).
We STRONGLY urge all parents and adults to supervise all minors.
- Billing is done by email only.
- A $15 fee will be charged for any bounced check.
- A full refund will be given within 7 days of signup with a member's notice in writing or by email. See note: *
- Telephone cancellations are not valid.
- No obscene material or language is allowed.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to have an account with WebPerception.
- Login Name / Password changes are $5 each.
- Accounts are billed from the date created on our system until you cancel with us.
Accounts are billed one month in advance.
Final bills will not be pro-rated.
If you do not agree with these terms, please discontinue use of your account immediately and contact WebPerception to cancel your account.
Note * Sometimes because of lengthy tech support or for other reasons WebPerception will not refund the full amount paid.
WebPerception's decision is final.