WebPerception: User Guidelines
- Each member is legally responsible and accountable for their actions
and their accounts.
- No "Spam" emailings. Period.
(SPAM is defined as "An attempt
to deliver mail over the Internet to someone who has not chosen,
and would not choose, to receive that mail".)
- No "Mass" Emailings. We consider a typical amount of email
to be from 10 to 50 emails per day per customer.
More than that
is not typical and is considered mass-emailing and, at WebPerception's
discretion, can and will be invoiced for.
- We add or remove your website, FTP access and email domain when
we receive your cancellation request or confirmation from the InterNIC
that modifications have been done. You must therefore have all your
materials either ready to add or removed before you request changes.
WebPerception is not responsible for any lost business.
- Members must adhere to all Conduct Rules.
- All web pages are subject to Copyright laws.
- WebPerception is a common carrier and does not censor member access
to any internet site(s).
We STRONGLY urge all parents and adults to supervise all minors.
- Billing is done by email only.
- A $15 fee will be charged for any bounced check.
- A full refund will be given within 7 days of signup with a member's
notice in writing or by email. See note: *
- Telephone cancellations are not valid.
- No obscene material or language is allowed.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to have an account with WebPerception.
- Login Name / Password changes are $5 each.
- Accounts are billed from the date created on our system until you
cancel with us.
Accounts are billed one month in advance.
bills will not be pro-rated.
- Seniors- You are sixty years or older or a person collecting Social
- Violation of guidelines 1,2,3,5,6,7 and/or 14 will result in loss
of account privileges either temporarily or permanently.
If you do not agree with these terms, please discontinue use of
your account immediately and contact WebPerception to cancel your
Note * Sometimes because of lengthy tech support
or for other reasons WebPerception will not refund the full amount
paid. WebPerception's decision is final.